Monday 9 June 2008


Hi again, Sorry about the lack of updates - we've had no internet access for the last few days...

We have been redecorating the lounge, and moved our modem; for some reason it stopped connecting - I spent two days plugging and unplugging and nothing was working...
...Until I realised that where we had moved it to was right next to our wireless AV sender for the digital TV - which I finally remembered operates on the 2.4ghz spectrum (same as our wi-fi). I unplugged it and within seconds we were back online (silly me...)

Anyway, I'll have a few more updates in the next day or so - I've just took a short vid of Meeka pottering around in the garden, I'll make some tweaks on post it on youtube tomorrow.

In the meantime, here is a picture of Meeka kissing her surrogate mum (Michelle) and one of me cuddling my baby...

No comments: